Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On top of the world (only tiny miny part to be precise)

Yeah! We conquered broga hill in 50 minutes!!!

It was full of adventurous steep and slippery track and lots of fun too..extremely..
It was unofficial biosciences field trip actually which only consist of 16 people je... We just climb up and enjoy the sightseeing without bringing back any plant sample or even new species or new knowledge..hohoho..

At first I thought it gonna be an easy peasy track with steps or so but then.. it’s terrible I have to say..worse than FRIM kepong and even worse than gunung angsi..

Xgune..almost jatuh and I go stuck when climb up and CK help me to come down again..malu je..bajet nk tunjuk hero clim up 1st while others were having rest..then xbley panjat..ciss…

The half part of the hill is actually bit of oil palm plantation with jungle and other part is grassy and have many big rocks.

So..we got tanned as the top is grassy without any higher plant..not gymnosperm, nor angiosperm.. just grass and rocks..da la bau tanah 1 badan, pastuh panas plak tuh..balik2 je fadz ckp – u look darker..ciss..nway, it’s a proven that I do something outdoor..hoho..

From top we manage to see campus, our blue facade!! Bioscience building actually!! So proud of it… broga town, seriously, it doesn’t look like town..kampung is much suits broga..hehehe… semenyih town and kajang as well!!!

Can hear the unim bell up there..it suprises us a lot!until up ??…wow..

But the best part, marcus sanggup tinggalkan his bioscience tshirt as flag!! Wohohoho…

after taking lots of pics there..then we went down with fears..its really difficult to go down with those steepy hill..but…we took only 25 minutes to go down!!! Amazing rite??

Becoz we slide!!
hahaha..
that’s the secret!at first govinda wanted to throw us down..the easiest way..or they said..just rolling down like the bollywood scene..~vipul’s idea..

After all…I think it’s worth going..
We talk a lot…we laugh a lot..teasing each other and help one another..the trip really bond us..hepi..
although my legs were trembling all the way down…
tired..

sakit kaki…

susah nk jln..

still we got class at two .all of us managed to come..with sleepy and tired faces..hehehe…but peter was being nice during the lecturer..he saw me slept and yet he just gve a friendly smile..i hope it is friendly..how would u noe rite?? Kan?kan? tah2 die kutuk saye…hoho…

Today, no class…so I’m here..in the library…searching online journal for my coursework.. The deadline is next month but I want to finish it early so later I have more time to study.. lectures notes only have a very basic information…have to look some more…

Oww ya…vipul jakun gile tgk pokok klape sawit ngan getah…klaka je..n the class tag line is AWESOME…. Huh…

I miss to say APEKAH?
HARUS..
MOTIF?
HELLO??
OMG!!
OMIGORDABELLA!!
YA AMPUN!!!
X GUNE!!!
SUDALA….
CISS!!
KO HENGAT KO TUH CHANTEKK SANGAT??

Lawi called me las nyte..rindu lawi..rindu rakan2..rindu college…
I wish I can again go back proudly to the beloved college..attending classes… participating in lots of sakit hati, penat, unforgettable and sgt hepi events…

I miss everyone….
Nk masuk clg dgn korg sume again bole?? =)
Doraemon!! I want to borrow your pintu ajaib please……

I miss home too…
I just want to hug ibu and cry on her lap..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear fiza, awak ada kawan nama Govinda?! hahahahahahha. hehe. it seems that u're having fun there in Notts. happy for u. i can't remember whether i've wished u Selamat Hari Raya or not. so here it goes.. HAPPY EID MUBARAK! :) and pls forgive me for all my wrongdoings yea. take care! lots of love, Soraya